IRCTC is an official online website administered directly through the Railway Ministry of India. It handles reservations, bookings, Tatkal booking, Railway Catering services etc. To get more information visit Irctc login page.
How you can Login in your IRCTC account:
• If you want to login to your IRCTC account, just hit the link i have highlighted within the first paragraph.
• You need to enter your IRCTC username and password. It may be possible that you have to fill a captcha code.
• If the login details found corrects, you’ll be permitted and redirected to the ‘Plan my travel’ page, from where one can book your railway tickets.
• To begin, simply enter your departure and arrival destinations, reservation type, date of journey and click on Search button.
• All the trains between the 2 stations on that date is going to be displayed.
• You are allowed to choose a specific train and berth of your choice (lower or middle or upper birth).
• Enter all of your personal information such as Full Name, Age, Address, Id proof etc.
• But prior to booking a ticket, make sure that there are enough seats available in the respective train on the desired date. Because, if it’s waiting list ticket then you need think over before booking the ticket whether it’s going to confirm prior to your journey or not, otherwise you have check your booked IRCTC Ticket PNR Status.
I really hope, it will prove beneficial for you to some extent.